We have a thorough understanding of your requirements during the procurement process, whether you require commercial drugs for comparator trials or innovator products for biosimilar development.
We have also built up an extensive network of global connections; so while 95% of our purchasing is direct from manufacturers, we also have access to qualified secondary level suppliers when and where required.
We can offer you:
- Access to commercial drugs direct from manufacturers, ensuring authenticity and reducing supply chain risk
- Sourcing across Europe, Asia and the Americas
- Procurement of large volumes for your clinical trial or smaller quantities for your pre-clinical phase
- Tracking, management and procurement of specific lots for biosimilar development projects
- Access to the relevant supporting documentation – we know that you may need different documentation depending on the sourcing strategy, customs processes or analysis involved
- Quick adaptation to unforeseen changes in your clinical trial thanks to our dynamic approach to commercial drug sourcing
- Procurement of other supporting components in your clinical trial: background medication, rescue medication and ancillary supplies
- Experience and expertise beyond comparator sourcing, providing you with a high level of service that takes into account your needs and requirements either side of the procurement process
Contact one of our Business Development Managers today to find out more about how we can seamlessly service your clinical trial supply needs. Email email@example.com